Important Information regarding Pedigrees and Auctions for 2019
We at the SAMDPR would just like to bring this information to you attention.
Please refer to the Conditions of entry on our website.
Please take note of Number 4 under the auction heading.
1. All original pedigrees will be scanned and made available on the website after liberation of the pigeons for the South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race.
2. Entrants will have the opportunity to edit strain and general pedigree information as well as upload a copy of the pedigree online via their accounts during the racing season.
3. All pedigrees received before the fifth Hot Spot Car Race will be scanned and loaded onto the website by the administration in time for the South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race. Pedigrees received after this date will be uploaded in time for the first regional auction.
4. It is the responsibility of the entrants to supply pedigrees for their pigeons and the South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race does not guarantee the authenticity of the information supplied.
1. All pigeons that complete the race may be auctioned at the discretion of the organizers.
2. Pigeons placed in the top positions of the official result may be auctioned after the South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race, the details of which will be published on our website.
3. Pigeons not auctioned in the top positions after the South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race may be auctioned at subsequent regional auctions or online via a pigeon auction web site. A listing of these venues will be published on the website.
4. If no pedigree is received for a pigeon, either electronically or physically, then the original owner of the pigeon will receive 25% of the auction proceeds after costs have been deducted. If a pedigree is received then the original owner of the pigeon will receive 50% of the auction proceeds after costs have been deducted.